Your Aadhaar Card is not fake! This is how to identify fake and genuine at home. Aadhaar Card has become a very important document today. Whether it is a case related to a government scheme or a case of a private company, Aadhaar card is sought first everywhere. Not only this, if you want to get admission in school then hospitalization Aadhaar card has also become necessary there.
Your Aadhaar Card is not fake!
Frauds associated with Aadhaar cards are also frequently encountered. In such a situation, people are confused as to whether the card they have is genuine or fake.
UIDAI issued a warning
The government is linking Aadhaar with PAN card and Water ID to curb the rising trend of fake Download Aadhaar cards. Aadhaar card issuing body UIDAI also issues warnings from time to time. In such a situation, the question is whether the Aadhaar card you have is genuine or fake? For this you have to go to the official portal of UIDAI and follow the steps below. Only then can you confirm whether your Aadhaar is genuine or fake. Learn the whole process-
Here’s how to identify the real-fake
- First go to the official website of UIDAI and click on ‘Aadhaar Services’.
- Click on ‘Verify an Aadhaar number’ given here.
- Enter your 12 digit base number here and click on ‘Proceed to Verify’.
- Now your Aadhaar card will be opened. It will have your name, age, gender, state etc. written on it.
- Now if you have the same Aadhaar card and the same Aadhaar card information that appears online, don’t worry because your Aadhaar card is genuine.
1 thought on “Your Aadhaar Card is not fake! This is how to identify fake and genuine at home”