Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Form, Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Eligibility, Benefits and Registration Process is given in this article. Gujarat government has invited applications under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 for providing pension to destitute widowed women on a monthly basis. The Gujarat Social Security Department adds new beneficiaries every year to provide pension assistance.
Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have launched several schemes for women and child safety. In this sequence, the department has started Vidhva Sahay Yojana under the social security scheme.
Widows in our country lose confidence and better livelihood opportunities after the death of their husbands, which makes them perceived as a burden in the family. Keeping this in mind, a decision has been taken to provide financial assistance to widowed women under the Social Security Pension.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
In Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, the beneficiary woman is provided direct financial assistance every month under the Direct Benefit Transfer. To get benefits under this scheme, any widow woman of the state can apply for the widow help scheme before the last date. For this, you can get a letter of application from any public service center.
Name of Scheme : Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Scheme Published On : 10/21/2020
Launched by : Gujarat Government
Category : Gujarat Govt. Scheme
Benefits Of Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana
There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny which will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
Eligibility Criteria Of Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana
The Ministry of Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Gujarat has set certain eligibility criteria for the application of this scheme. Here we are providing information about some of the major eligibility details: –
- The applicant woman must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- It is compulsory for a woman to be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Only widows and abandoned women are eligible to apply.
- Applicant women who have remarried are not eligible to avail the benefit of Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- This assistance amount is only for poor widow women living below the poverty line.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence proof (domicile certificate of Gujarat)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- BPL certificate (if available)
- Proof of age
- Birth certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- School living certificate
- Any government-issued ID specifying age
- If you do not have any of the above, you can submit age
- proof from the Medical Officer of the Government
- Hospital / Civil Hospital.
- Educational proof
Features of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The details of the silent features of Vidhva Sahay Yojana started by Gujarat Ministry of Women Development and Child Development are as follows: –
- This scheme will ensure financial help to poor destitute widowed women.
- The scheme is fully funded by the state government, in which the disbursement of assistance amount to the beneficiaries will be done directly through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The beneficiary women of Vidhva Sahay Yojana will no longer have to be dependent on others for maintenance.
- Thus, you can easily submit your Vidhva Sahay Yojana application form.
- We hope you will find this information beneficial. You can ask your questions related to this scheme through our comments. We will try to answer your questions.
How to Apply Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana ?
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the official website Download the application form appearing on your screen
- You have to enter all the information asked in the application form
- After this, you check the information entered in your form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now you submit the application form to the Social Security Office. From here you will be given a social security acceptance certificate.
- After this, your application form will be verified and approved by the regional office.
- On successful completion of all the process, you will be selected as the beneficiary.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 Online Application Form
Widows are provided to the widows on monthly basis by the state government through Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. For Gujarati widows, this Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana will definitely provide better chances of survival. Under the Gujarat Ganga Safai Yojana, a pension of Rs 1250 per month will be provided to each beneficiary.
Gujarat State Government’s initiative that the Widow Assistance Scheme was renamed as ‘Government Ganga Swaroop Yojana’, from which the monthly pension amount was increased from Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,250 from April 2019 by the state government to honor the beneficiaries, so that the beneficiaries do not have to face much trouble.
If you have any query you may visit the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 AM To 6:10 PM.