Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 | Vahali Dikri Yojana Application Form PDF Download | Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Apply Online
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, while expressing his pledge for the state’s daughters, said that the state government’s Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 scheme to balance the uneven sex ratio and increase the birth rate of daughters has been realized. Inaugurating the scheme statewide in Rajkot, he said that a provision of Rs 133 crore has been made for this scheme in the current year’s budget.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
Gujarat Government has announced Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 (Dear Daughter Scheme) for girl children of the state. Under this scheme, the Government grants a subsidy of INR 1,10,000 to the families on birth of the first girl child.This scheme aims to finance for the economic empowerment of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) families those who are living below the poverty line.
Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 has been announced by the State Government of Gujarat. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will commence soon. Today in this article we people are going to discuss about how you can apply for the scheme to grab its benefits in both online/ offline mode, objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria and many other information. Please have a look on the further stated session of this page to know all the details about the scheme.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must be a girl.
- This Scheme is valid for First Two Girl Childs Per Family
- A family must belong to the EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
- The Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should be financially vulnerable.
- The beneficial couple should not be income taxpayers.
- The applicant must not receive any financial assistance or pension from
- the Government or other local bodies of Governments.
- The scheme offers money to only those students who will complete their high school education.
- In the case of more than 2 female students from a family will be not allowed to attain this benefit.
- The annual income of the parents, should not cross the limit of Rs.2 lakhs mark.
Benefit Of Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
- Once the Girl Child Enters Class 1, Financial Assistance of Rs. 4000 Will be Given
- After Entering Class 9 the Girl child gets financial assistance of Rs. 6000
Upon Attaining age of 18 years, the State Government will transfer Rs. 1 Lakh to the beneficiary for Higher Education & Marriage
Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 Feature
- The Gujarat Government wants to ensure that every girl child of the state should be adequate education.
- It is a 100 % Percent Government Funded Scheme.
- Under this project, the Gujarat government has promised financial assistance of Rs.1,10,000 to every applicant who becomes a registered beneficiary.
- The Application Form for the Scheme will be accepted thrþough Online and Offline Mode.
- The full amount will be deposited in the beneficiaries accounts in three separate instalments.
- The amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method.
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Procedure to Apply For the Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the “official website“ of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.
Note: Very soon we will update the detailed procedure of the application form submission and other scheme related details.