UPSC Indian Forest Service & CSE (Pre) Recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Notification for the below mentioned Posts, You can find Other Details Like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, & How to Apply are given below.
UPSC Indian Forest Service & CSE (Pre) Recruitment 2021
Exam Name :
- Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2021
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2021
Post Name :
- Indian Administrative Service : 712 Posts
- Indian Forest Service : 110 Posts
- Total No. of Posts : 822
Educational Qualification :
- Indian Administrative Service : A candidates must hold a degree of any of the University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Indian Forest Service : Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics & Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent
Age Limit : as on 01-August-2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-August-1989 & not later than 01-August-2000
Examination Fee :
- For Others : Rs. 100/-
- For Female / SC / ST / PwBD Candidate : NIL
Payment Mode :
- Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash / Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Important Links :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021
Also Read : RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021