Staff Selection Commission (SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Head Constable (Ministerial) post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Staff Selection Commission has released the Head Constable (Ministerial) Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 17-05-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the SSC Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of 835 Head Constable (Ministerial) posts will start from 17-05-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
- Organization Name Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Vacancies 835
- Category Govt Jobs
- Selection Mode Written Exam Interview
- Location Gujarat / India
- Official Site https://ssc.nic.in
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
Total No. of Posts:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://ssc.nic.in.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-06-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 16.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 17.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 18.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 20.06.2022 Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.: 21.06.2022 to 25.06.2022 (2300
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination September, 2022