Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Gujarat Online Application Form 2021 | Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Eligibility
Government of Gujarat has launched a new Yojana for the workers of cottage industry.
This scheme is known as “ Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme 2021” We are heard every day, the Government of Gujarat is thinking about many steps to give employment to unemployed people.
The Government of Gujarat has started this scheme in the memory of our respected former Prime minister Late Shri Atal Bihai Vajpayee.
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Loan – Subsidy Loan Application Form.
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana to provide financial loans / assistance to cottage industry artisans through nationalized banks, co-operative banks, public sector banks, private banks
Under this scheme, the intention is to provide self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas of Gujarat. People with disabilities or blind people will also be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Eligibility of the scheme
- Age: 18 to 6 years
- . Educational Qualification: At least Std-8 (four) pass or
- Training / Experience: Must have at least 3 months training from a private institute suitable for the profession or at least one month training from a government recognized institute or one year business related experience or inherited craftsman.
Maximum Limit for Bank Loan
- For the industrial sector the loan amount is 8 Lakhs Rupees.
- For the Service sector the loan amount is 8 Lakhs Rupees.
- For the trade sector the loan amount is 8 Million Rupees
- Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana (VBY)provides financial assistance for 395 approved project … subsidy on the loan amount and interest subsidy.
Assistance rate on loan amount: Assistance rate for industry, service and trade sector under this scheme shall be as under.
- General Category 25%
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Ex-Serviceman / Women / 50% or more Blind or Handicapped 40%
- General Category 20%
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Ex-Serviceman / Women / 50% or
- more Blind or Handicapped 30%
Maximum limit of assistance
- Industry Field : ₹1,25,000
- Service Field : ₹1,00,000
Also Read : Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
- Urban area :₹60,000
- Rural area : ₹75,000
- Urban / rural area : ₹80,000
Contact your nearest District Industry Center for more information.
- Guide Project Profiles for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 17-9-2018
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 11-11-2018
- Application Form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
A scheme for providing financial assistance to the craftsmen of Cottage Industries through Nationalised Banks, Co-operative banks, Public sector Banks or Private Banks.