State Bank of India (SBI Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff) post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
State Bank of India has released the Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff) Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 01-06-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the SBI Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
SBI Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of 08 Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff) posts will start from 01-06-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding SBI Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff) Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
n Name State Bank of India
Post Name Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff)
Category Govt Jobs
Selection Mode Written Exam Interview
Location Gujarat / India
Official Site https://www.sbi.co.in
- Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff)
Total No. of Posts:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2022