RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 : job in railway (Railway Job) A wonderful opportunity has come to the fore. Railway Recruitment Cell (Railway Recruitment Cell) Bumper vacancy has been issued by the Central Railway for the post of Apprentice. A total of 2422 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. The process of application for this vacancy released on the post of Apprentice has started. Applications have been sought for these posts in online mode. So the candidates who want to apply online RRC You have to go to the official website of. Before applying in this, candidates can see the notification available on the official website.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Department Name : Central Railway
- Posts Name : Apprentice
- No. Of Vacancy : 2422
- Advt No. :RRC/CR/AA/2022
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location : Maharashtra
- Last Date : 16/02/2022
RRC Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice: 2422
- Mumbai Cluster (MMCT):1659
- Bhusawal Cluster:418
- Pune Cluster:152
- Nagpur Cluster:114
- Solapur Cluster:79
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training /
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100
- SC / ST / PWD / Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
How To Apply ?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Online Application Start Date:17/01/2022
- Last Date For Application:16/02/2022