RBI Assistant 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 Out: An employment news has been circulated by Reserve Bank of India on 14th February 2022 announcing 950 Assistant posts to be recruited through RBI Assistant 2022.
RBI Assistant 2022
- Organisation Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Post Assistants
- Exam Level National
- Vacancy 950
- Application Mode Online
- Exam Mode Online
Online Registration 17th February to 08th March 2022
RBI Assistant Recruitment Process Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test
Education Qualification Graduates or relevant degree
Age Limit 20 years to 28 years
RBI Assistant Salary Rs. 36,091
RBI Official Website rbi.org.in
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08-03-2022
- Date of Online Examination: 26 & 27-03-2022
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450 (for General and OBC Candidate) or Rs. 50 (for Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD) as their Application Fee for RBI Assistant 2022 Exam. He/She can pay the application fee online using net banking or by any credit/debit card.
Please note that no application fee is required to be paid by the RBI staff.
Category Amount / Fee
- For OBC/General Candidates Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates Rs. 50/-
Nationality: A candidate is required to be (a) a citizen of India or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% and above in any discipline to be eligible for the RBI Assistant Exam 2022. He/She must hold knowledge of computers as well as have proficiency in the official language of the concerned state of Union Territory.
RBI Assistant Exam 2022 is going to be conducted in three phases [Prelims + Mains + Language Proficiency Test (LPT)]. The preliminary examination has three sections: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and English Language.
- The mains exam has five different sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for the wrong answers attempted by the candidate. No marks will be deducted if the question is left unanswered or blank.
- Check the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims & Mains as mentioned in the previous year Notification PDF, any change/up-gradation in RBI Assistant 2022 Notification will be updated here.