Post GDS Result 2022: The India Post recently accepted the application form for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. After the completion of the application process, all the applicants who have applied for the post are waiting for the publication of the Gujarat GDS Result 2022.
The Post GDS Result 2022 has been made available to the candidates on 15th June 2022. The result has been released online only. There is no other mode to check the India Post Result. The authorities have released the www.indiapost.gov.in Gujarat GDS Result in the form of a merit list. To illustrate, the India Post 2022 Result will include the name of the selected candidates for document verification.
Applicants will not have to enter any details to check the Gujarat Post GDS Merit List because it is accessible to everyone. Applicants must stay updated with our article to get the latest updates about the remaining results. The officials conducted the recruitment for Cycle IV 2022. The article includes dome major information about the www.indiapost.gov.in Merit List. For Instance, result checking process, state-wise result links, etc.
Post GDS Result 2022
- Name of the Authority India Post
- Department Name Department of Post Ministry of Communications, Government of India
- Name of the Post Gramin Dak Sevak
- Year 2022 Year
- Cycle Cycle IV
- Application Last date 5th June 2022
- Result Availability Status Now Available
- Availability Mode of the Result Online Mode
- Location PAN India
- Official Portal https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Gramin Dak Sevak Result Details
Post GDS Result 2022: The GDS Merit List will consist of some crucial details about the candidates and their selection. The result is available in pdf format. It is important for the applicants to go through all the details that are printed on it. Following is the list of the details that the applicants will come across on the Indian Post 2022 Result:
- Name of the Authority
- Serial Number
- Applicant’s Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Community
- Documents to be verified with
- Important Instructions
How to check Post GDS Result 2022?
We have provided the direct links Post GDS Result 2022 to check the merit list in our article. In case, the link does not work then you can take the help of this paragraph. Here, we have mentioned the procedure of checking the India Post Merit List in the easiest way. Given below are the steps to check the India Post 2022 Result online:
- Firstly, go to the authorized website of India Post i.e., https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will be open on your respective device.
- Then scroll down the page and find the option of News and Updates.
- Afterward, scroll under it and tap on the option of “Read More” and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, find and click on the link of the respective state result.
- Finally, the GDS Result will get open in pdf format. Check your name on the list.
- At last, download and take a printout of the result for further reference.
Post GDS Merit List 2022: Post Process
Appearing in the list of selected candidates does not mean that the position of the candidates has been secured. Applicants will have to complete the post process of the GDS Result to secure the seat. After the declaration of the Gujarat GDS Result, the authority will send the engagement letter to the selected candidates. The letter will include all the necessary details about the document verification round. Applicants will have to report to the mentioned venue within the given time. They will have to carry all the required documents for the verification. Candidates’ jobs will get confirmed after the successful verification of all the required documents.
Other States Document Verification List
- Shortlisted Candidates