PM Modi LIVE in Banaskantha: PM arrives in Deodar; Banas Dairy Complex will be inaugurated in Sanadar and will address the women’s convention
PM Modi LIVE in Banaskantha
- Banas Dairy Complex, Potato Processing and Product Unit and Dudhwani Community Radio Station to be inaugurated
- E-closing of four garbage gas plants with a capacity of five thousand cubic meters per day
Today, PM Narendra Modi will unveil the second dairy made by Banas Dairy, the number one milk producer in the entire Asia continent, at Sanadar near Deodar in the same district. Prime Minister Modi has reached Deodar from Gandhinagar. The Prime Minister will inaugurate the Banas Dairy Complex, Potato Processing and Product Unit and Dudhwani Community Radio Station (FM 90.4) constructed at 151 Vigha at Sanadar near Deodar in Banaskantha District.
- The Prime Minister reached Deodar from Gandhinagar
- Within minutes of the countdown the PM will arrive at the event venue
- A large number of people gathered
- Program with the slogan ‘Color of White Revolution, with Banaskantha’
- E-closing of four Gobargas plants
- Apart from this, e-Dedication and e-Khatmuhurt of various projects of Banas Dairy will also be done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the venue of the event. E-Dedication includes Banas Dairy Cheese and Whey Powder Plant Expansion Palanpur, Banas Gobar Gas Plant and Bio CNG. Station Dama (Deesa) and E-Khatmuhurta include 4 new garbage gas plants – Khimana, Ratanpura (Bhildi), Radhanpur and Thawar (Dhanera).
7 country machinery installed in this plant
It may be the first time in India that another large state-of-the-art dairy plant has been set up in the same district. Art Dairy Plant has been constructed in which machinery from 7 different countries of the world has been installed in this plant.
Butter production capacity of 100 tons per day in the plant
The plant has a milk processing capacity of 30 lakh liters per day, which can be increased to 50 lakh liters per day. The plant has a capacity of 100 tons per day butter production, 1 lakh liters per day ice cream plant, 20 tons per day khowa and 6 tons per day chocolate enrolling plant. The complex next to the dairy plant also has the capacity to process 48 tons of potatoes per day. Banas Community FM Radio 90.4 station is being set up for the first time in the co-operative sector at Banas Dairy Complex, Deodar, which will be very useful in public education and animal husbandry.