Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana Apply Online | Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana Form PDF Download | Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana 2021
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home. The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana 2021
In the year 2014, under this scheme, Rs 45,000 was provided for housing assistance, after which the amount was raised to 70 thousand. So now the amount has been increased to 1.20 lakh instead of 70 thousand. About 20,000 families in the state will be provided this assistance. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
- The annual income limit is Rs. 1,20,000
- The annual income limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
- Own land should have a plot of land
- Extremely thought free caste issues are given first priority.
Assistance Criteria :
- vaashik Aawak Garam Vikas Ke Liye:120000/-
- Aapki Maaliki Ka Palot Hona Chhiye.
- Ati Pachhat Vicharti Vimukat Cast Ko pahele Agrta Deti He.
- Yearly Arawak 150000/-
- Naanakiy Jogvai Pandit Deen dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana :- 120000/-
- Sample of caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card any one)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Minister / City Talati cum Minister / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Holiday letter for building construction
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantrisri.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Photo of the applicant
Important Link :
How to Apply Online ?
- Visit e-samajkalyan Portal https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Please Register Here link to register on e-samajkalyan Portal.
- This format will allow you to register on the esamajkalyan Portal.
- After Full All Information Click On Register Button.
- After clicking on the register button, it will contain your name,date of birth and gender information.
- If the information is correct then click on Confirm Button.
- If the information is not correct then click on Cancel button to change the information again and click on Register.
- After registration, User Id and password will be sent via SMS or MAIL.
Also Read : 100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojna