ONGC Petro Additions Ltd (OPAL Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Apprentice post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
ONGC Petro Additions Ltd has released the Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 14-04-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the OPAL Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
OPAL Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of 42 Posts in 07 Discipline Apprentice posts will start from 14-04-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding OPAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
Organization Name: ONGC Petro Additions Ltd
Post Name: Apprentice
Vacancies: 42 Posts in 07 Discipline
Category: Govt Jobs
Selection Mode Written ExamInterview
Location Gujarat / India
Official Site http://career.opalindia.in
Total No. of Posts:
- 42 Posts in 07 Discipline
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
|Sr. No.||Discipline (A)*||Essential Qualification (Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or GCVT) (B)*||Period of Apprenticeship training (months) (C)||Nos. for Intake (D)*.||Click Below Link to Apply|
|01||Fitter||Trade certificate – Fitter Trade||12||08||Apply|
|02||Chemical Plant||Trade certificate – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade||12||18||Apply|
|03||Electric||Trade certificate – Electrician Trade||12||05||Apply|
|04||Instrument||Trade certificate – Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade||12||05||Apply|
|05||Mechanic||Trade certificate – Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade||12||02||Apply|
|06||Laboratory||Trade certificate – Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade||12||02||Apply|
|07||Machine||Trade certificate – Machinist Trade||12||02||Apply|
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2022
Rules & Regulations:
- The engagement conditions of the apprentices so selected would be governed by The Apprentice Act 1961 as amended from time to time.
- The Company shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices. This Apprenticeship shall not incur any liability on OPaL for providing any job to the Apprentice.
- Only those applicants would be considered for the seats against a Discipline/ Trade (Column A at the table given below) who possess the essential qualification (as specified in Column B in the table given below) in the same trade.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (affiliated with NCVT or GCVT) as a full time, the regular course only.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through Distance Learning mode Part-time mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- The essential ITI qualification must be acquired in the year 2019 or later (the ITI qualification year should be 2019,2020,2021 or 2022).
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the essential qualification applicable for the advertised posts.
- The applicant should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organisation as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
- Age: Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as of 01.04.2022 and should not be more than twenty-one (21)years of age as of 01.04.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 01/04/2001 to 01/04/2004 only.
- Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/ applicant submits an application for more than one trade/ discipline then his/her application shall be rejected.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma, BE/B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during the engagement, if engaged.
- Applications/Registration which is incomplete or does not fulfil the criteria mentioned above shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. In such a scenario, the company will not make communication in this regard.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from the respective Industrial Training Institute(ITI) for calculating the percentage of marks.
- Copy of latest updated resume
- Upon selection for apprenticeship in OPaL, registration on the national apprenticeship website (https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in) is mandatory. Joining OPaL is subject to the production of the apprenticeship registration number generated from the apprenticeship website.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website http://career.opalindia.in.
- Apply online by 30-04-2022 (Midnight 24:00 hrs). Applications by any other mode will NOT be accepted.
- Applications are invited from aspirants meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices for a period of one year under the Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below: