Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2022 – 21 Posts, Salary, Application Form – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC): Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) a Gear up to work with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a company with a global vision and noble mission to provide the best oil and gas jobs in India. With its diverse and exciting approach to human resource development, it gives an exclusive opportunity for 360 degree learning from peers and seniors through on-the-job experiences. ONGC offers a remuneration package that compares with the best in the Indian Industry in Cost-to-Company terms. It also extends a generous social support system which not only takes care of the employees but also their families. As our organization grows at a fast pace, we invite you to join hands for best PSU and Oil rig jobs in India and undertake a journey to even greater success and build a rewarding career.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
- Post Names:- HR Executive / Public Relations Officer
- Advertisement No.: 04/2021 R&P
- No. of Posts :- 21
- Application Starting Date Started
- Application last Date :- 04/01/2022
- Category :- Government Jobs
- Selection Process :- Written Test And Interview
- Official Site :- https://www.ongcindia.com
- Name of the Trade/ Discipline Number of Posts Age Limit
- HR Executive 15 30 year
- Public Relations Officer 06 30 year
- HR Executive post- Candidates must have an MBA with specialization in personnel management/HRD/HRM with a minimum of 60% marks or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare with a minimum of 60% marks or a minimum of 2 years full-time post-graduate diploma in PMR/Labour Welfare with a minimum of 60% marks or PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- Public Relations Officer post- Candidates must have a Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with a minimum of 60%.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2022
- GEN/EWS/OBC Should Pay RS.300/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Nothing To Pay
How To Apply ?
A.Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open from 15/12/2021 to 04/01/2022. No /other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
B. Candidates can apply for only one post based on his/her qualification.
C. If there is no vacancy in a post for reserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be extended to them.
D. Before registering/submitting their online applications on the website the candidates should keep the following ready:
- UGC NET-June 2020 Registration ID.
- Mobile number & E-mail ID (as filled in UGC NET-June 2020 application) in which the ONGC Registration ID will be sent for completing the registration process.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background containing signature of the candidate on a small white sheet pasted just below the photograph (Not more than 70 KB size) iv. Scanned copies Qualification Certificates in pdf format
- Scanned copies of Caste / PWBD/EWS certificate in pdf format to fill details
- regarding community, state & district, if belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD
E. The candidates will be issued Call letter on their declaration in the online application. Mere issue of Call letter does not indicate that the eligibility of the candidate has been confirmed. The eligibility of the candidate is actually confirmed after document verification at the time of personal interview.
F. All correspondence with the registered candidates shall be done through their registered e-mail and mobile phone only. The candidates are required to keep the registered e mail and mobile phone active at least for one year from the date of registration. g. All information regarding candidates shortlisted for interviews etc. shall be available
on the website of ONGC – www.ongcindia.com. No separate Interview call letters
shall be sent to the candidates by post. h. The sole responsibility of downloading and printing of interview call letter shall be that of the candidate.
i. No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online application. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Jobs 2022 –
A. UGC NET-June 2020: The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in UGC NET-June 2020 as indicated above in para 1 “NAME OF THE POSTS ,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, UGC NET SUBJECT WITH CODE AND VACANCY ” and declared qualified by the UGC NET-June 2020 authority.
B. The UGC NET-June 2020 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
C. The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of following parameters –
Performance in the UGC NET- June 2020 and Performance in the Personal Interview. Following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters Parameters
Weightage of UGC NET –June 2020 Score 60 marks, Qualification 25 marks , Interview15 marks
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Jobs 2022 – Application Form, Notification Jobs 2022 –
- To Download The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2022 Official Notification Click Here
- To Apply For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2022 Click Here
Last Date : 04/01/2022