National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2022: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Group B) Ministerial. The candidates holding the civil engineering or equivalent degree are eligible to submit their applications for the said posts. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode only up to 11.59 midnight, 4 April 2022 by visiting the NWDA’s website.i.e. nwda.gov.in.
National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2022
- Total Posts :- 09 Posts
- Posts Name :- Assistant Engineer
NWDA Educational Qualification :-
- The candidate must possess a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
Age Limit :- 21 to 27 Years.
Stipend :- Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900-Rs. 142400/-) of the Pay Matrix
Application Fees :-
- General & OBC – Rs. 840/-
- SC/EWS/Women – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process :-
The screening of qualified competitors will be done in view of the best of the scores in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2020 and 2021 picking one paper in Civil Engineering. Shortlisted up-and-comers will be welcomed for Personal Interaction/Documents Verification to settle the board.
Apply Process :-
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
Important Links :-
Important Dates :-
- Last Date : 04/04/2022