Namo E-Tablet Yojana Online Registration | Namo Tablet Yojana 2021 | Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021 | PM Namo Tablet Yojana Buy Online
Through the implementation of the scheme, free tablets will be provided to the students of colleges Namo Tablet Yojana. The tablets will be provided with a subsidized price of 1000 rupees because the Government wants to implement the new avenues of modern education in our country by providing good quality technical products to the students so that they can touch heights. This will prove to be a very helpful scheme for all of the students because of the availability of tablets in only rupees thousand.
Namo Tablet Yojana
Name Namo Tablet Yojana
Launched by : Vijay Rupani
Launched Date : 17 July 2017
Beneficiaries : Students
Objective : Providing tablets in Rs.1000
Official Website : https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Tablet.aspx
To avail, the benefits of the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mention below:-
- First, the annual income of the applicant’s household must not exceed Rupees 1 lakh.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Gujarat state.
- The students must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The students must have completed 12th in this financial year and must have been admitted to the first year of graduation course in any college.
The following documents are required while applying for the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
How To Apply Namo Tablet Yojana
To register yourself under the scheme you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You have to visit your respective college to enroll in the Namo tablet scheme.
- The institution will then institute will provide the details of the eligible candidates on the official website.
- The authorities will login on this portal via their unique institute ID.
- The Institute will have to go ‘Add New Student’ tab.
- They will provide your details like name, category, course, etc. in it.
- Now they will enter the board and the seat number which belongs to you.
- They will then deposit the money (Rs. 1000) to the head of the institute.
- The head will generate a receipt against this payment.
- The receipt number and date will be entered on the website.
- Finally, the tablet will be provided to you.
For any query you may contact on helpline number 079-26566000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Important Link :
Specifications Of Namo Tablet
The tablets which we provided to the students in the following specifications:-
|2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)
|3450 mAh Li-Ion
|Android v5.1 Lollipop
|1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories
Also Read : Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana