Namo Tablet Yojana | Namo E-Tablet Yojana Online Registration | PM Namo Tablet Yojana Buy Online | Namo E-Tablet Yojana Specification/Price
To make the digital means popular in our country, the prime minister of our country has come with a unique way to popularise the digital of education. In this article today, we will share with everyone the important aspects of the Namo Tablet Yojana. In this article today, we will touch important issues regarding the Namo tablet Yojana such as a step by step procedure to register yourself online under the scheme. We will also share other important procedures such as checking specifications, prices and all of the other details regarding the tablet.
Namo Tablet Yojana
Through the implementation of the scheme, free tablets will be provided to the students of colleges. The tablets will be provided with a subsidized price of 1000 rupees because the Government wants to implement the new avenues of modern education in our country by providing good quality technical products to the students so that they can touch heights. This will prove to be a very helpful scheme for all of the students because of the availability of tablets in only rupees thousand.
|Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Providing tablets in Rs.1000|
To avail, the benefits of the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mention below:-
- First, the annual income of the applicant’s household must not exceed Rupees 1 lakh.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Gujarat state.
- The students must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The students must have completed 12th in this financial year and must have been admitted to the first year of graduation course in any college.
The following documents are required while applying for the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
Procedure to Register For Namo Tablet Yojana
To register yourself under the scheme you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You have to visit your respective college to enroll in the Namo tablet scheme.
- The institution will then institute will provide the details of the eligible candidates on the official website.
- The authorities will login on this portal via their unique institute ID.
- The Institute will have to go ‘Add New Student’ tab.
- They will provide your details like name, category, course, etc. in it.
- Now they will enter the board and the seat number which belongs to you.
- They will then deposit the money (Rs. 1000) to the head of the institute.
- The head will generate a receipt against this payment.
- The receipt number and date will be entered on the website.
- Finally, the tablet will be provided to you.
Specifications Of Namo Tablet
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
- The first round of tablets has distributed- 14th July 2017 by 4 pm.
- The second round of tablets has distributed- 17th July by 4 pm.
- The last round of tablets has distributed- 20th July 2017 by 4 pm.
- For any query you may contact on helpline number 079-26566000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1 thought on “Namo Tablet Yojana : Online Registration, Specification/Price & Buy Online”