Meri Pehchaan Portal has been issued by the Government of India for all the citizens of the country. The main objective of releasing this portal is to give necessary information along with the schemes being run from the state and district from a single portal. If you are a resident of any state of India, then by registering yourself on this portal for free, by creating a user and password, with the help of this portal, you can take advantage of the schemes run by the central government, state government, and state government.
Meri Pehchaan Portal 2022 Details
- Name of The Portal Meri Pehchaan Portal
- Benefits You can register with any Govt. Portal by using one Login ID and Password
- Apply Mode Online
- Apply Charges NIL / Free
- Official Website www.meripehchaan.gov.in
Benefits of Meri Pehchaan Portal 2022
- The benefits of the Portal will be provided by the Government of India to the citizens of all sections and religions of the country.
- Through Meri Pehchaan Portal, citizens will not need to authenticate their identity by visiting the portal, again and again, to apply under central and government schemes.
- Meri Pehchaan Portal 2022 Citizens can log in with DigiLocker, e-Permanent, and Jan Parichay ID.
- Meri Pehchaan Portal saves the time of the citizens as well as allows them to avoid having to remember different login IDs and passwords.
- Interested citizens do not need to pay any fee for using this portal.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Digilocker/E-Pramaan/Jan Parichay ID
How to do online registration on Meri Pehchaan Portal?
- First of all, you have to go to the Meri Pehchaa Portalofficial website
- After which the homepage of the portal will open in front of you.
• Where you will see the option of Login on which you have to click
- On this page, you will see three options to log in which will be Digilocker ID, by E-Perman ID, and by Jan Pehchaan ID.
• Apart from this, if you want to create a new ID on Meri Pehchaan Portal, then you have to click on the option of Register Now.
- Where the Registration Form will open in front of you
• Now you will be asked to fill in all the information, email id, mobile number, etc., by clicking on the option of Sign in, which you enter and submit.
• In this way your online registration on Meri Pehchaan Portal will be completed.
How to login on to my identity portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Meri Pehchaan Portal.
- Where the homepage of the portal will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the option of Login there, on which you have to click
- Now the login page will open in front of you
- Now you have to log in by entering your Username and Password there.
- After login, a new page will come in front of you where you will have to select your State.
- After which all types of government schemes related to the state will open in front of you.
- Now by clicking on the scheme under which you want to apply, you can easily apply.