Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat Apply Online and Application Form @esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in On the occasion of marriage of two adult girls of Scheduled Caste, assistance of Rs. 10,000/- A government scheme called Kuvarbai Nu Mameru has been started in Gujarat. This scheme is launched by the State Government with the Government Department if Ministry Of Women and Child Development Of Gujarat State.
Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana丨Online Application Download,Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Apply Online Check the details Gujarat PDF File. Gujarat is one for the state which is known as one of the most developed states. Gujarat Government has been started the scheme name as Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
- Gujarat Department:SocialJustice& Empowerment(GovernmentOfGujarat)OfficialWebsite:www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.inEligibility
Annual Income Limit
- Rural area : 1.20,000
- Urban area : 1.50,000
The benefit of the scheme is given one the occasion of marriage up to two adult brides of the family
Who will get benefit ?
- With the use of this govt. scheme all girls of ST/SC category get Rs-5000 when they got marriage.
- From this amount Rs. 2000 is given to the girl’s parents/guardian for the daughter’s marriage & Rs. 3000 to a girl as a Kisan Vikas Patra.
The list of Documents which will be required while applying in this scheme is as follows.
- Girls Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card of the Girls Father / Guardian
- Girls Caste Certificate
- Boy Cast Certificate
- Residence Proof – Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill. Ration Card,
- Annual Income of the Girl’s father / guardian Certificate
- Proof Of girls Date of Birth
- Proof of Boy Date of Birth
- Wedding Card
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Bank Passbook / Cancled Cheque (in girls name)
- Photo of the girl
How to Apply ?
- website Go to
- Fill the Form [Direct Link]
- ગુજરાતીમા વાચવા અહી ક્લિક કરો.
- અરજી ફોર્મ અહી ક્લિક કરી મેળવો
After filling the form, copy of the form & verification of evidence should be done by Mamlatdar Office / Taluka Development Officer’s Office / District Social Welfare Officer’s Office (Where you have been given authority in your Taluka / District).