Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 | Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana Online Apply | किसान विकास पत्र योजना
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 is a type of savings plan. Which doubles the investment amount after the investment period. Under this scheme you can apply in the bank or in the post office. In this plan, the investor will have to invest for 10 years and 4 months (124 months) and after 124 months you will get double the money.
It is not necessary that only farmers apply under this scheme. Any citizen of India can apply under this scheme. Must purchase KVP certificate for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021. Whose minimum investment is ₹ 1000. There is no upper limit to this investment. You can invest as much as you want. Just keep in mind that if you invest more than 50,000 then you will have to give your PAN card details.
Objective of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the spirit of savings among the citizens of the country. The investment amount will be doubled through this scheme. This will motivate more and more people to invest under this scheme and save. Under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 will have to apply for 124 months and 6.9% interest will be provided on the investment. The economic condition of the people will also improve through this scheme.
Kisan Vikas Patra Transfer
Kisan Vikas Patra can be transferred from one person to another in the following situation.
- In case of death of account holder
- In case of death of joint holder
- On order from court
- Directed officer on account pledge
Procedure to apply online in Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the bank or post
- office from where you have to buy this plan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the investment plan link.
- Now you have to click on the link of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You must enter all the important information requested in this application form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- Thus you will be able to apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021.
Procedure to apply offline under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana
- First you have to go to your nearest post office or bank.
- Now you have to take the application form of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana from there.
- You must enter all the information requested in this application form.
- After that you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form in the same bank or post office.
- Thus you will be able to apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana.
- Adhar Card Download
Kisan Vikas Patra withdrawal rules
Kisan Vikas Patra can be closed at any time before time. This decision will be taken only under certain circumstances. The situation of withdrawal of Kisan Vikas Patra is as follows.
- In case of death of any or all the account holders
- On court order
- 2 years 6 months after submission date
- By gazette officer
Who can do Kisan Vikas Patra account?
- A boy
- Joint Account Holder (up to 3 persons)
- Guardian from minor
A minor over 10 years old
Benefits and features of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is a type of savings scheme. Under which the investor can double his investment by investing.
- To double the investment, the investor must invest for at least 124 months.
- The minimum investment amount under this scheme is ₹ 1000.
If the investor wants to invest 50000 rupees or more, then he has to submit his PAN card details.
- Applications under this scheme can be made from the post office or bank account.
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 can be transferred from one post office to another post office or from one bank account to another bank account.
The KVP form can be filled in by check or cash.
- On submitting the Kisan Vikas Patra Form, a Kisan Vikas Certificate will be provided containing the maturity date, beneficiary name and maturity amount.
- There is an interest rate of 6.9 percent under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the investor can withdraw at any time but if the withdrawal is within 1 year then no interest will be provided and penalty will also have to be paid.
- The Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana can also be used as a guarantee to get a loan.
Eligibility for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- If the applicant is a minor then his parents can invest in the scheme.
- Hindu unified families or non-resident Indians cannot apply under this scheme.
Important documents of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- KVP Application Form
- Age certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number