Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 @indiannavy.nic.in for 181 Vacancies of Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot & Other Posts. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Selected candidates will undergo training for respective branches/cadres/specializations. Applicants who want to get jobs in the central government can use this chance. The online application will start on 18th September 2021. The closing date to submit your application forms is 05th October 2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Post Name : Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot & Other
- Jobs Category: Indian Navy Jobs
- Job Location Across India
- Total Post: 181 Post
- General – 45
- Air Traffic Controller – 04
- Observer – 08
- Pilot – 15
- Logistics – 18
- Education Branch – 18
- Technical Branch – 73
- Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ BCA from a recognized board.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- After the training period, candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100). Further, they will also be paid an MSP of Rs 5200 per month in addition to the DA (Approx)
- Candidates can check the application fee from the notification.
- Join Indian Navy MR Musician selection will be based on Shortlisting & SSB Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
- At first, download the Indian Navy Recruitment notification pdf given below
- Read the given instructions carefully
- Ensure your eligibility
- Now, click on Apply Online Link
- An application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your application process.
Also Read: South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to apply online 18th September 2021
- Last Date to apply online 05th October 2021