How To Check Online LPG Gas Subsidy Status @Mylpg In: LPG (LPG) cylinder prices have been raised since the beginning of July. The price of cylinder had increased in the month of June also. In Delhi, the price of 14.2 kg gas cylinder has increased by 1 rupee. Most people get subsidy on LPG cylinders. Subsidy money is transferred to people’s accounts through the Direct Cash Transfer Scheme.
How To Check Online LPG Gas Subsidy Status
Many complaints have surfaced that the gas subsidy has been transferred to another account. In such a situation, it is important to know whether regular subsidy is coming in your account or not. There is no need to go to the bank to know that the subsidy has been credited to the bank account. Even sitting at home, it can be ascertained whether the amount has been transferred or not. For this, some steps have to be followed. It can be detected through your mobile.
Follow These Steps
- First go to the Mylpg.in website.
- The home page of the website will have a tab (with picture) of three LPG cylinder companies.
- You have to select your company (whose cylinder is taken).
- If you take a cylinder of Indane gas, click on its tab.
- A new interface will open to check whether the subsidy came.
- Go to the bar menu and click on ‘Give your feedback online’.
- Fill your mobile number, LPG consumer ID, state name, distributor information.
- After this, click on ‘Feedback Type’.
- Select the ‘Complaint’ option and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Your bank details will be revealed in the new interface. Details will find out whether the subsidy amount came into the account or not.
However, cylinders have to be bought at full price at the time of purchase, and the LPG Subsidy is then credited to the customer’s bank account by the government. Under the PAHAL (Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme) scheme introduced by the central government in 2015, the LPG consumer can receive subsidy in his/her bank account.