Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online |Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Regsitration | Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Form | Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
As we all know, that the widows of our country are often termed as the people who are not able to provide for their families. So today in this article, we will share with you the important aspects of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana that was launched in the year 2020.
In this article today, we will share with the readers the important factors of the scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, registration process, selection process and all of the other important step by step guide which is essential in order to enroll yourself under the scheme.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of the state|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana New Updates
- The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been changed to Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary women will get Rs 1250 per month as a pension.
- This pension amount will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme around 3.70 lakh, widows will get benefits in 33 districts of the state.
- This pension amount will be deposited in the first week of every month.
- The chief minister of Gujarat has also started the National social assistance program portal in order to facilitate direct bank transfer of pensions into the beneficiary account.
- The government of Gujarat has also doubled the annual income eligibility criteria in both rural and urban areas.
- For rural areas now the annual income eligibility criteria are Rs 120000 and in urban areas, it is Rs 150000.
- Now the number of beneficiaries have also been increased from 1.64 lacs to 3.70 lacs
Objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to help the widow women who need help financially to live after the death of husband. To boost up their confidence and help to live better life.
Benefits Of Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana
There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny which will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
To be eligible for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state
- The age of the applicant must be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
Only the application fee of rupees 20 will be applicable to enrol yourself under the scheme.
- You Should be the Native of the State.
- Age is between 18 to 60 years.
- Applicant’s application (as per Annexure -1 / 86)
- Affidavit (as per Appendix VIII)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 3/86)
- Certificate of Widow (as Appendix 4/86)
- An example of the death of the applicant’s husband
- Certificates on the applicant’s educational qualification.
- Report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
How to Apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana (Application Form)
- The Widows of the state who want to apply for Vidhva Sahay Firstly download the application Form.
- Now fill the Application Form with all the essential details.
- Attached all the required documents.
- Submit this form to the Social security office
- Get Approval Certificate form department of Social security.
Selection Process Under Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- First Fill Application Form.
- Second attached all the documents.
- Third Submit Application Form to the regional responsible office.
- The fourth Application form will be verified.
- Fifth collect the approval certificate.
- Six now you will be selected as a beneficiary.
If you have any query you may visit the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 AM To 6:10 PM.