Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2022 | Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking OjasAlert regularly to get the latest updates.
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 1901 Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for are given in Annexure-I
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name : Gujarat Post Circle
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak
- Advt. No. —
- Total No. of Posts : 1901
- Job Type : Sarkari Naukri
- Job Location : Gujarat
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Name Of Posts :
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Education Qualification :
- Candidate should passed 10th Class.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Basic Computer knowledge
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
- Please Read Official Notification.
Application Fee :
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online (or) at any Head Post Office
How to Apply ? :
- Go to official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement “Gujarat (1901 Posts)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Links :
- Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 02-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 05-06-2022