New Guideline on Corona virus released: The government is now taking all possible steps to meet the possible third wave of Corona Virus cases in Gujarat. The government has canceled major events, including the Vibrant Summit, to prevent further spread of the corona virus, and a new Corona Guideline has been announced in the state.
New Guideline on Corona virus released
This new guideline has been approved in the core committee meeting chaired by Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel (CM BHUPENDRA PATEL) today.
As many as 17 restrictions apply
1) Night curfew: State city Ahmedabad city, Vadodara city, Surat city, Rajkot city, Bhavnagar city, Jamnagar city, Junagadh city, Gandhinagar city, besides two more towns Anand city, and Nadiad every night from 10 o’clock to 6 o’clock in the morning. Will be.
2) Business Activities: In the above cities, the business activity shown in front of the city can be continued till 10 hours of the night.
3) Hotel and Restaurant: 75% of seating capacity can be maintained up to 10 hours a night. Home delivery services in hotels / restaurants can be continued till 11 hours of the night.
These restrictions apply throughout the state
1) Socio-political gatherings: A maximum of 400 persons in open space but, in closed places, 50% of the capacity of space (up to a maximum of 400 persons) persons can be gathered.
2) Wedding Occasion: A maximum of 400 persons in the open but, in closed places,% of the capacity of the space (up to a maximum of 400 persons) persons can be gathered. Registration must be done on DIGITAL GUJARAT PORTAL for the wedding occasion.
3) Funeral and burial: Permission of maximum 100 (one hundred) persons
4) Public and private transport: Non AC Bus services with 5% capacity (Standing not allowed) Bus services will continue with a maximum of 75% passenger capacity. Bus transport services are exempt from night curfew.
5) Cinema Hall: Can be maintained up to 50% of seating capacity.
6) Gym: Can be maintained up to 50% of inclusion capacity.
7) Waterpark and swimming pool: can be maintained with maximum 50% of capacity.
8) Libraries: Can be maintained up to 50% of seating capacity.
9) Auditorium, Hall, Entertainment Venues: Can be maintained up to 50% of seating capacity.
10) Public Gardens: Up to 10 hours of the night
11) Study Activities from Std. 9 to Graduate: With a maximum of 50% students of the place capacity
12) Educational Institutions: Classroom education in Std. 1 to 9 in schools across the state i.e. offline education will be closed till 31-1-2022. Only online education will continue.
13) Schools and Colleges and Examinations: The prescribed S.O.P. Can be held together.
14) Sports in sports complexes, stadiums and complexes: can be continued without the presence of spectators.
Two doses of the vaccine are mandatory: Two doses of the vaccine are mandatory for owners, administrators, employees, as well as all those involved in the above economic activities.