GPSSB 355 Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2022 @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given.
Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2022
Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class III)
- Advt. No.13/2021-22
- Total No. of posts: 355
- A candidate shall possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained from Technical Examination Board or any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared as deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
- A candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967;and Rule-3(e) A candidate shall possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
- A candidate shall not be less than 18 years and not be more than 34 years of age.
- Rs.100/- + Rs.12/- (Postal Charges)
- Final Selection will be based on written examination.
How to Apply ?:
Candidates Can Apply Trough online Mode for the Above Vacant Posts. Detailed Steps by Step Process is Provided Below. Candidates Can Follow Below Steps to Apply Online.
- Visit to the Official Website of OJAS i.e. https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on New Registered (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No. etc.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
- Print the final application for future references.
- Start date for application: 04/03/2022
- Last date for application: 20/03/2022