Google Lens. Is That The Next Version Of Google Goggles. Which Was Discontinued in 2014 With The Assistance Of Google Lens. You’ll Scan Any Product Like A Picture Of An Animal, Something Around You Or Something Else.
What Is Google lens?
TO Use it, you only need to focus your camera thereon and click on the lens button. After clicking, Google lens will offer you complete information about the thing seen within the camera. love it will tell you which of them sort of flower it’s What restaurant is that this and what’s found here. what’s its review?
When are you able to get Google lens on your phone ?
Google lens was also available on the company’s phone Pixel and Pixel 2 series earlier. But Within the month of February, the corporate announced that this feature also will be available for other smartphones. In Google I / O 2018, Google said that this feature will come just for a couple of smartphones including broads like LG, Motorola, Xiaomi, Sony, HMD / Nokia, Transition, TCL, OnePlus, BQ, and Asus.
What are you able to do with the assistance of Google lens?
There are many sorts of features coming in Google Lens. like smart text selection, style match and real time search. With the assistance of smart text selection, you’ll place your phone’s camera on any text and replica it. for instance, suppose you set your device on someone’s Wifi Password and it’ll copy and paste it within the direct Wi-fi login window. aside from this, Style Match has also been included in Google Lens. Like suppose you visited buy a shirt during a shop and you liked a shirt there but it clothed to be very expensive. After this, with the assistance of favor match you only need to put your camera thereon shirt. after which Google lens will show you more other shirts attached thereto shirt. So with the assistance of real time, you’ll search the topics associated with any subject, that to with none delay.
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo.
SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
- Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
- Find out what that plant is in your friend’s apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
- Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
- See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that’s perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
- See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
- Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
Note : Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.
Awesome! This is incredible. I tested the app with random things I’d pass throughout the day, and every time, without fail, it found the exact product and also showed me similar options. I’m finding it particularly good at presenting less expensive alternatives that achieve the same look and at the same time, the same exact product for less on other sites
Other Apps : Download Gujarat Village Map
What can Google Lens do?
Aside from the scenarios described above, Google Lens offers the following features:
- Translate: You can point your phone at text and, with Google Translate plugging in, live translate text in front of your very eyes. Magic.
- Smart Text Selection: You can point your phone’s camera at text, then highlight that text within Google Lens, and copy it to use on your phone. So, for instance, imagine pointing your phone at a Wi-Fi password and being able to copy/paste it into a Wi-Fi login screen.
- Smart Text search: When you highlight text in Google Lens, you can also search that text with Google Assistant. This is handy if you need to look up a definition of word, for instance.
- Shopping: If you see a dress you like while shopping, Google Lens can identify that piece and similar articles of clothing. This works forhousehold decor and more, too, via relevant reviews and shopping options.
- Search around you: If you point your camera around you, Google Lens will detect and identify your surroundings. For us that meant IDing the kinds of plants, breeds of pet cats, and highlighting reviews of DVDs from our entertainment stand.