Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited (GMRC Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Executive Director post-2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has released the Executive Director Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 07-09-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the GMRC Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
GMRC Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of Executive Director posts will start from 07-09-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding GMRC Executive Director Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
- Organization Name Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited
- Post Name Executive Director
- Application Staring Date 07-09-2022
- Application Closing Date 31-10-2022
- Category Govt Jobs
- Selection Mode Written Exam Interview
- Location Gujarat / India
- Official Site https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com
- Executive Director (Civil)
- Executive Director (Systems)
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
GMRC Recruitment 2022 How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through email given on the official Website https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com.
- Job Advertisement: Click Here
- Starting Date: 07-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2022
Steps to Apply
Candidates who want to apply for GMRC Executive Director Recruitment can click on the link mentioned above in the article or can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the GMRC Executive Director and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.