Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Project Assistant post-2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute has released the Project Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from Those who are interested in applying against the GERMI Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
GERMI Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of Project Assistant posts will start from onwards. Check the details regarding GERMI Project Assistant Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
- Organization Name Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute
- Post Name Project Assistant
- Application Closing Date 11th October, 2022 till 6:00 PM
- Category Govt Jobs
- Selection Mode Written Exam Interview
- Location Gujarat / India
- Official Site https://www.germi.org/current-opening.php#ActivityStart
- Project Assistant
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://www.germi.org/current-opening.php#ActivityStart.
- Job Advertisement: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11th October, 2022 till 6:00 PM
Steps to Apply Online for GERMI Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
Candidates who want to apply for GERMI Project Assistant Recruitment can click on the link mentioned above in the article or can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.germi.org/current-opening.php#ActivityStart
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the GERMI Project Assistant and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.