Financial Assistance Yojana for Land Purchase: Many Scheduled Castes depend on farm labor. People of this caste can increase their income by buying farm land and cultivating it themselves.
Financial assistance Yojana for purchase of agricultural land to farmers
Financial Assistance Yojana for Purchase of Land: Financial Assistance Scheme of Rs. 1,00,000 per acre and a maximum of Rs.
Terms and Conditions
- The annual income limit will be Rs.1,50,000 for rural area and Rs.1,50,000 for urban area.
- Only those beneficiaries who are able to purchase land are eligible for the benefit except government assistance.
- Only one person in the family is eligible for the benefit.
- Beneficiaries of government aided land will be eligible for non-sale for 15 years.
- The beneficiary must be a farm laborer.
Document to be submitted
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Example of Talati cum Minister regarding being a farmer / farm laborer
- Example of income
- A true copy of Banakhat
- Original copy of Revenue Department permission for sale of land
- 8/12 and 2 (a) extract of land
- Example of 2/12/4 (a) / Talatikam Minister for having land
- Copy of first page of bank passbook / canceled check (name of applicant)
- Also Read: Rs 6000 will be credited to farmers’ account on this day.
Where to apply?
District Deputy Director, Office of Scheduled Caste Welfare. Or online
Application can be made from https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/