Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC SSO Notification for 93 vacancies for Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent for which the eligible graduates can apply through online mode only.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has 93 vacancies for their regional offices providing job opportunities for graduated candidates holding required experience. The candidates who are interested in the ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 and wants to know the summary for the recruitment process, then refer to the details as mentioned in ESIC SSO Notification 2022-
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022
- Exam Conducting Body : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Post Name : Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent
- Vacancy : 93
- Job Category : Govt Jobs
- Application Mode : Online
- Online Registration : 2th March to 12th April 2022
- Exam Mode : Online
- Job Type : Direct Recruitment
- Official Website : https://www.esic.nic.in/
Category & No. of vacancies :
- UR – 43
- SC – 09
- ST _ 08
- OBC – 24
- EWS – 09
Exam Type :
- Prelims (Phase-1)
- Mains (Phase-2)
- Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test (Phase-3)
- Rs. 44,900-1,42,400
The eligible candidates are going to be selected through Prelims, Mains, Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test on a regular basis for its offices in various regions. The online registration window for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 has been activated from 12th March 2022 to 12th April 2022 at https://www.esic.nic.in/. ESIC is an Insurance firm working under the ownership of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India whose offices are across the country. Read the complete article for more information regarding ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 for Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent posts.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Online Form :
- The online registration link has been made available at https://www.esic.nic.in/ from 12th March 2022 to 12th April 2022. The candidates can click on the below link and apply online for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 250/-
- All other categories : Rs. 500/-
How to Applyr ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 :
Step 1. Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
Step 2. On the home page, click on the option reading- click on “Recruitments” and then “Click here to Submit Online Application for Recruitment to the Post of SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICER-2022”.
Step 3. You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
Step 4. To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
Step 5. After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill out the ESIC SSO application form. Here you have to fill in the required details.
Step 6. To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
Step 7. Upload the required documents as per the size & dimensions in the application form.
Step 8. After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
- The candidate should have completed their Graduation from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
Age Limit :
- The candidate should be under the age limit of 21 to 27 years as on 12th April 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022.
Also Read : NHM National Health Mission Gujarat Recruitment 2022
- The candidate is eligible to apply for ESIC SSO 2022 if he/she have completed a minimum of three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking Local bodies or Scheduled Bank etc.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starts 12th March 2022
- Online Application Last Date 12th April 2022
- Last Date to Pay the Application fee 12th April 2022