Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Form in Gujarat 2021 | Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Form Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar shram safely awas yojana | Pradhan Mantri awas yojana | Ambedkar awas yojana status | pmay-g registration form | Ambedkar Awas yojana 2021 list | Pradhan Mantri awas yojana 2021 | awas yojana gujarat | scheduled caste welfare department gujarat | niradhar Sahay yojana | ketal shed yojana gujarat | Makan repairing form | www pmaymis gov in 2021.
Purpose Of Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana
The purpose of the scheme Scheduled Caste Homeless, Open Plot, Uninhabitable Raw Mud and to build a house on the first floor 1,20,000 is paid in three installments. Out of Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment – Rs. 40,000, second installment – Rs. 60,000 and third installment – Rs.20,000/- will be given to beneficiary.
Terms and Conditions
- Beneficiary should not have availed benefits under any other housing scheme implemented by the Government by the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary.
- The complete construction of the house will not be completed with the help received under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, so the construction of the building will have to be completed by adding the remaining amount to the beneficiary himself.
- Annual income in rural areas should not exceed Rs.1,20,000 and in urban areas annual income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000.
Document to be submitted
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Election credentials
- Example of applicant’s caste / sub-caste
- Example of total annual income of the applicant
- Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Election Card
- Back passbook / canceled check (applicant’s name)
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable).
Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Minister.Building construction lot
Note: Other Documents May Be Required