Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published an Advertisement for the Assistant Commandant (Executive) Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Gyaan mahiti regularly to get the latest updates.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2021
- Total:– 19 Posts
Posts Name :-
- Assistant Commandant (Executive) Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Please read official notification for qualification details.
Applying Procedure :-
- Candidate must apply online by using the website http://www.upsc.gov.in. Candidate should ensure that all columns of the Online Application Form are filled in correctly. No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the application form.
- Candidates are required to route a hard copy of the online submitted application form through proper channel with necessary certification done by the appropriate authority to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission on or before 30th December, 2021.
Advertisement Number :-
Important Links :-
Important Dates :-
- Apply online start date : 01/12/2021 (till 6 PM)
- Apply online last date : 21/12/2021 (till 6 PM)
- Last date for receiving printed copy (hard copy) of online application form : 30/12/2021
- CISF AC (AXE) LDCE Exam date (expected) : 13/03/2021
How to Apply/ Last Date :-
- The candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in. The online application form can be filled from 1st December, 2021 to 21st December, 2021, after which the link will be disabled. Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.
1 thought on “Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2021”