BOB Recruitment 2021: Bank of Baroda invites online applications from eligible candidates and online link not yet activated. Recently it has announced new notice regarding Recruitment of E-Wealth Relationship Manager & Senior Relationship Manager on Contract Basis. As per the Bank of Baroda Recruitment notification, overall 376 vacancies will be filled by BOB and post wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates who are searching Bank Jobs kindly make the online registration on or before the last date. The last date for submission of online application is 09.12.2021.
About Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Bank of Baroda shortly BOB is a nationalized bank in India, providing banking and financial services in country. Head quarter has been located at Vadodara in Gujarat until now. It is the second largest banking sector in India. Presently, it has a largest network of 5326 branches in India and abroad. The bank was founded by Maharaja H. Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III and has been functioning since 1908, 108 years ago. The bank providing services such as Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management, etc.,
Details of BOB Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Job Name||E-Wealth Relationship Manager & Senior Relationship Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of Online application||09.12.2021|
BOB Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 376 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|E-Wealth Relationship Manager||50|
|Senior Relationship Manager||326|
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- BOB selection will be based on Test/ Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK: CLICK HERE
How to apply BOB Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website bankofbaroda.in
- Click “Career->Current Opportunities”
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Back to the page, find apply link
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.