BHEL 300 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Bhopal distributed an authority notice for the Recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentices posts. The qualified competitors can apply for the post Online from 02.02.2021 to 22.02.2021. Those up-and-comers who are keen on the accompanying opening can peruse the full warning prior to applying on the web to know the training capability, compensation, age limit, application expense, the application interaction, last date to apply and that’s just the beginning
Total Posts: 300
Name of posts: ITI Trade Apprentices
- Circuit tester: 80 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Mechanical engineer Composite: 30 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 20 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- PC (COPA/PASAA): 30 Posts
- Artist (Mechanic): 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Repairman Motor Vehicle: 05 Posts
- Mechanical engineer Grinder: 05
- Artisan: 05 Posts
- Pinter (General): 05 Posts
- Craftsman: 05 Posts
- Handyman: 05 Posts
Education Qualification Criteria:
- Instructive Qualification
- tenth/High School passed from a perceived Board and having ITI authentication in the concerned subject from a perceived University.
- 14 years to 27 years.
- Determination will be made dependent on Merit.
- Step by step instructions to Apply
- Intrigued and Eligible Candidates can apply online by the underneath referenced connection.
- Beginning of Online application: 02/02/2021
- Shutting of online accommodation of utilizations: 22/02/2021
- Last date for accepting Documents: 01/03/2021