Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 has published an notification for below mentioned Posts, You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale II. Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees. Working in any aspect of banking can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful and customer-oriented manpower on continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength.
- Generalist Officers in Scale II (Project 2)
Total No. of Posts : 150
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
- Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / IN charge is preferable.
Scale of Pay – Scale – II
- Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810
- as on 31-December-2020
- Minimum Age : 25 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Examination consisting of Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online. The test will have four Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows: –
- For UR / EWS / OBC : Rs. 1185/- (Rs.1000 +GST- 180)
- For SC / ST : Rs. 118 /- ( Rs. 100 +GST-80)
- Payment Mode : Through Online
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the Official Website.
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 22-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 06-04-2021