Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021 | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Form Pdf Download | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced the launch of (PMJAY) Ayushman Bharat Yojana in his Independence Day speech of the year 2018. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is a flagship National Health Protection Scheme funded by the Government of India.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana subsumes the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS) and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY) and is also known as the AB-PMJAY scheme. Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme caters not only the poor but rural families too, which is why it is economically beneficial to the poor and destitute households in rural and urban areas.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021
PMJAY is also known as Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Scheme, one of the biggest healthcare schemes that is sponsored by the Government of Inidia. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi rolled out Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana healthcare scheme with an aim to cover more than 50 crore Indian citizens and nearly 10 Crore underprivileged families without any limitations pertaining to family size and age. Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) will help these households avail the bet healthcare services with insurance coverage up to INR 5 lakh for each family per year for tertiary and secondary hospitalization expenses.
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme is paperless and offers cashless hospitalization cover at public hospitals and network private hospitals. Ayushman Bharat health insurance covers the cost of hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, medication, and post hospitalization expenses incurred during the treatment, which is applicable to almost all tertiary and secondary care procedures.
Features of PMJAY
In addition to be a life saver scheme for lower middle income the other key features of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) are as follows:
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme is a family floater scheme with a sum assured of Rs. 5 lakh per family enrolled
- This scheme is specially designed for people below the poverty line who do have access to internet or online health plans
- PMJAY scheme facilitates cashless healthcare services to its beneficiary in any of the public sector hospitals and private network hospital
- Moreover, Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana also recompenses the transportation cost incurred by the beneficiary during the pre and post-hospitalization period
- Along with medical treatment expenses, Ayushman Bharat Yojana insurance package also covers the day-care expenses incurred by the beneficiary
- PMJAY scheme also covers some of the specific pre-existing diseases
- The payment for medical expenses is to be made based on the package rate as pre-determined by the government
- Under the government backed scheme, a considerate number of health and wellness centres will be established asper the Socio-Economic Caste Census data
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme
Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme insures almost 40% of the vulnerable and needy families in India. The healthcare services and benefits that they can avail are listed below:
- The treatment and healthcare facilities under PMJAY is available across India and is free of cost
- The Ayushman Bharat Scheme offers 25 specialty categories and it covers a wide range of 1,354 medical and surgical packages such as neurosurgery, cardiology, etc.
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme also covers post-hospitalization expenses
- In case of multiple surgeries, the cost shall be covered with the highest package. And for second and third surgery it should be covered 50% an 25% respectively
- The scheme also covers the treatment cost of oncology with chemotherapy for 50 different types of Cancer.
- However, both medical and surgical package cannot be availed at the same time.
- The beneficiaries under PMJAY scheme can also avail follow-up treatment coverage
PMJAY Eligibility Criteria for Rural
- Household with no adult/male/ earning member within the age group of 16-59 years
- Families living in one room with Kuccha Kuccha walls and roof
- Families with no members within the age group of 16-59 years
- Household without a healthy adult member and one disabled member
- Manual scavenger families
- Landless households earning a major part of their family income from manual labour
PMJAY Eligibility Criteria for Urban
- Domestic worker
- Home-based Artisans/ Tailor Sweeper/ Handicrafts worker/ Sanitation worker/ Mali
- Construction worker/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard/ Coolie
- Washer-man/ Plumber/ Mason
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker
- Transport worker/ Rickshaw puller/ Conductor/ Cart puller/
Waiter/Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon/Delivery assistant
- Street vendors/ hawker / Cobbler
Documents Required of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Age & Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Contact details (mobile, address, email)
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (maximum annual income to be only up to Rs. 5 lakh a year)
- Document proof the current status of the family to be covered (Joint or nuclear)
How to Register for PMJAY Scheme Online?
It is quite simple to register for PMJAY scheme. It is applicable to all beneficiaries who are identified under the SECC 2011 list and those who are as part of the RSBY scheme. However, if you want to register for PMJAY online, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official government website for PMJAY scheme
You will find Am I Eligible tab, simply click on it
- Submit your mobile number, CAPTCHA code, and click on Generate OTP button
- Now enter your State and your name, ration card number, household number, or mobile number
- If your family is covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then you name will be displayed in the results
How to Check your Name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme List?
There are various methods to check your name in the PM Jan Arogya Yojana -PMJAY beneficiary list. Listed below are some of the ways that you can try:
Online Method- Ayushman Bharat online list can be checked by the beneficiaries. All you need to do is visit the official online site of the National Health Authority for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Common Service Centres (CSC)- If you are a beneficiary of Ayushman Yojna you can also visit the nearest Common Service Centres. If it is not possible to do so you can also visit any of the empanelled hospitals to collect the information form. You can check the Ayushman Bharat hospital list on their site or in your policy documents.
Contact Helpline No.- You can call on any of the government of India provided helpline numbers (e.g. 1800111565) to contact their customer care and seek the information about PMJAY Scheme, Ayushman card/e-card, Ayushman card apply, Ayushman card download and even Ayushman Bharat Scheme registration.
Important Link :
PMJAY Toll-free Number and Address:
- PM Ayushman Bharat scheme enables the applicants to call on their helpline number for any grievances 14555 & 1800111565.
- Address: 7th and 9th Floor, Tower-L, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001