AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 – 8700 Posts, Salary, Application Form – AWES Army Public School: There are 136 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). A List of these schools is placed at Annexure 1.
2. There are approximately 8700 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over
every year due to various reasons.
Note: The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills.
3. Post for teachers in various categories could be `regular’ or of `fixed term’ nature which shall be informed along
with the announcement of vacancies. Appointments which fall in the category of “Regular” would be liable to transfer in organizational interest AWES Army Public School has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Army Public School Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name :- Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), Army Public Schools (APS)
- Post Names: Teachers – PGT, TGT, PRT
- Advertisement No. —
- No. of Posts: 8700 Posts (Approximately)
- Application Starting Date: 7th January 2022
- Application Ending Date: 28th January 2022
- Category: Government Jobs
- Selection Process: Stage-1: Screening Exam, Stage-2: Interview, Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- Official Site: awesindia.com
- Fresh Candidates (Less than 5 years teaching experience) – Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R).
- Experienced Candidates (Those with more than 5 years of teaching experience in the last 10 years) – Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi DSEA&R)
Applicant Should Pay to RS. 385/- Exam Fees Which is Not Refundable.
How To Apply ?
Candidates are expected to register ON–LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration
Portal https://register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/ . Candidates can register between 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as per details available on the website. Please use the steps given below to give general information about yourself to register your profile.
(a) For profile registration, you need to have a valid Mobile Number & Email ID
(b) You will receive OTP on your Mobile number & Email ID for verification
(c) You can edit your Post/Other details any time before submitting, except Basic Details (First Page).
(d) While entering the required information in On–line form, you will be asked by system to attach the
following documents: –
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications
(e) The system will then ask you to pay the exam fee ON–LINE. Payment options are UPI/Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web–site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
(f) Once registration is completed, you will get a confirmation that registration is successful. You will also be informed through e–mail and SMS regarding the same.
(g) You may seek assistance till the examination from the following HELPLINE numbers: +91 62680 30939,
+91 62680 03264, +91 62631 78414, +91 62680 62129
Applying candidates will be undergoing the following selection process.
- Stage-1: Screening Exam
- Stage-2: Interview
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- Registration –From 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022.
- Availability of Admit cards on–line –From 10 February 2022
- Examination –19 and 20 February 2022.
- Publication of Result –28 February 2022.