State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment
- Total No. of Posts : 6,100 Posts
- Last Date : 26 July 2021
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Posts : 6,100 Posts ( 800 Posts in Gujarat)
District wise training seats
- Banaskantha- 25,
- Botad- 6,
- Chhota Udaipur – 12,
- Dahod – 10,
- Dangs- 3,
- Devbhumi Dwarka–12,
- Gir Somnath–27,
- Jamnagar – 27,
- Junagadh – 40,
- Kheda- 25,
- Kutch- 35,
- Sabarkantha- 12,
- Surendranagar- 30,
Education Qualification :
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Duration of Training :
- Duration of training is of one year.
Stipend / Benefit :
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive).
- Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
Examination Centre :
- Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
Application Fee SBI Apprentices Vacancy 2021 :
- Rs.300/- For General / OBC / EWS and
- No Fee For SC / ST / PWD Candidate.
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
Also Read : Solar Rooftop Yojana 2021
How to Apply SBI Apprentices Vacancy 2021 :
- Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 06.07.2021 to 26.07.2021.
Advt. No. : CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
Important Link :
Important Dates :
- State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06 July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26 July 2021
- Date of Online Exam : August 2021